Pura Vida!
I've been in Costa Rica for over a week. I've been captivated by the rainforests, mountains, waterfalls, and the abundant wildlife! With my friend John and his dad, I enjoyed 3 days in Tortuguero, a small pueblo and national park on the Caribbean coast. It is an important beach for sea turtles. But as I saw on my canoe tour, monkeys, caimins, crocodiles, iguanas, jesus christ lizards (the ones that walk on water), toucans, and numerous herons and other birds make there home there as well! I tried to get pictures of "everybody" - but I think John's dad's pictures (he's a professional photographer) will dominate my album!
I'm currently in Grecia, staying at John's dad's house. It's a beautiful 3-bedroom home on the Poas Volcano, overlooking the Costa Rican Central Valley. I'm not quite sure what my next step is. I'm brainstorming with folks, researching in my book, and making a few plans. 5 more weeks here and then back to Guatemala.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi, molly,
i've enjoyed reading your entries! exciting times!
btw, i noticed you've inserted spanish words here and there. by the end of your adventures i want the last journal entry to be entirely in spanish! ;) lol.
-eddie valero
I'm glad to read that you've been doing so many interesting/exciting things! I'm looking forward to being regaled by your stories and pics when you get back :)
p.s. my mom wishes that she could go to language school like you did, and improve her spanish fluency.
Hi Molly.... really enjoying your comments! You make it all come alive for this old armchair traveler!Ifd I were in the book business I would be after you for exclusive rights to Molly's Travels.
Love, Uncle Bud
Post a Comment